Here at Dames Point Animal Hospital, the cornerstone of our business is our clientele. The relationships we form with both people and pets is crucial to our success and happiness, as well as yours. The bond between a pet and owner is like the bond between a parent and child; you’ll do anything you can to ensure your pet stays healthy and happy.
That’s where pet wellness exams come in, the ideal way to help meet your pet’s every needs, keep them updated on vaccines and other preventative measures, and spot trouble before it becomes a serious problem. Our animal hospital will help you do just that.
Come See a Jacksonville Veterinarian About Pet Wellness Exams Today
Our Jacksonville veterinarian is well practiced in the art of reading animals. This is a specialized skill, because cats, dogs and other pets can’t talk as we can, and have to let us know how they’re feeling in other ways. A qualified Jacksonville veterinarian will not only examine your pet for physical signs and symptoms of health or trouble, but knows how to recognize emotional signs as well. Each and every time you bring your pet in, we will assess their health on every level.
Pet Exams in Jacksonville
Typically pet exams in Jacksonville are a simple process.
- Routine Pet Wellness Checks: We examine your pet’s vitals and weight to ensure both are within a healthy range, look at internal and external bodily structures, and update any medications, treatments or vaccines.
- Pet Diagnostics in Arlington FL: Pet diagnostics in Arlington FL involve specialized examinations that dig deeper into the source of a pet’s malady. If your Arlington FL is ill or injured, we have a range of different pet diagnostic to turn to, helping us determine what the problem is in the quickest, most effective and most humane manner possible.
How a Qualified Veterinarian in Jacksonville Can Help Your Pet
Beyond providing exams, our veterinarian in Jacksonville offers a range of other services. These include:
- Allergy and dermatology services
- Nutrition and weight management
- Dentistry and oral surgery
- Cardiology services
- Laboratory services, ultrasound and radiology
- Pet pharmaceuticals
- Boarding, training and counseling
- Critical care, hospice and euthanasia.
Our veterinarian in Jacksonville is particularly known for excellent pet daycare services. If you need any of these, or would like to find out more for a later date, all you have to do is call.
Make Us Your Animal Hospital in Jacksonville
When you’re ready to make us your animal hospital in Jacksonville, just give us a call. We serve the regions of Arlington, Intracoastal and Beaches in Jacksonville, Florida. Our practice is led by Dr. Janet M. Lee DVM and we are an AAHA accredited veterinary practice with excellent reviews from clients throughout the area. Make Dames Point Animal Hospital your animal hospital in Jacksonville by calling 904-744-2699.